Ubuntu USB Flash Drive
- Customers also bought
Imagine: you're out to dinner with friends and a friend tells you about his laptop crashing. You pull out your flash drive and have his machine set up as a dual boot before dinner's over.
The flash drive contains a full featured copy of the latest version of Ubuntu (or other distro) In the best sense of Install-fest-on-the-go.
- Full compatibility with USB 3.0 and backwards
- Hot plug and play; Functions like another hard drive
- More than 10 years data retention
- Ubuntu with persistence available
- USB flash drive -- 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB
- Your choice of a variety of Open Source operating systems
With Ubuntu in your pocket, you are ready to go, anywhere, anytime.
Author: Tim Rollins
This flash drive is smaller than I thought it would be. But that's a good thing. I hate the clunky big drives.
Seems like I use my flash drive at those moments when it's crucial to make a good impression, so I really like having a drive that looks professional. This flash drive is the most professional looking one I have had so far.